Welcome to my comprehensive guide to being a ClickFunnels affiliate!
ClickFunnels goes beyond being just a web-based funnel building platform.
In reality, ClickFunnels is really an all-in-one marketing software suite that helps entrepreneurs get their message out to the world by helping them to generate leads and more importantly make sales!
So it’s no wonder that this amazing tool also has an amazing fan base built around a strong culture that has turned so many ClickFunnels customers into die-hard ClickFunnels advocates (or Funnelhackers as they prefer to be called!).
Now imagine this for a second.
Wouldn’t it be neat if you could…
Genuinely love a software product you use every single day that gives your insane results…
Truly enjoy spreading the message about why this product is so good so people are eager to hear your opinion…
AND get paid extremely well for doing it?
Effectively making the product you love so much essentially free for you to use…?!
While this may sound too good to be true, that my friends is in fact the reality for many successful ClickFunnels affiliates who are taking advantage of the highly lucrative ClickFunnels affiliate program while also continuing to enjoy using the ClickFunnels product in their businesses themselves.
Want to know how you too can get a piece of the action?
In this guide I’ll try to answer as many of the most common questions associated with the ClickFunnels Affiliate Program as I can and will also walk you through some of the best ways you can get started in promoting ClickFunnels.
So let’s jump right in!
What Is The ClickFunnels Affiliate Program?
The ClickFunnels affiliate program is effectively a revenue sharing partnership between you and ClickFunnels whereby if you refer traffic to ClickFunnels using your referral links, and that traffic results in the sale of a ClickFunnels product, then you will receive a commission.
Simply put – if you can bring new members into ClickFunnels then you will be compensated for it.
This is a form of ‘affiliate’ marketing and is no different to other referral schemes you see in the offline world at places like banks, brokerage houses or gyms.
If you can help to bring that business new customers then you will be rewarded.
Whats AMAZING about the ClickFunnels affiliate program in particular is that the commissions are RECURRING in nature.
So that means when you refer a new customer, you will continue to receive a commission every month they remain an active member of ClickFunnels!
This provides you with an amazing opportunity to create a snowball effect.
You only need a few members signed up through your link for you to cover the cost of your ClickFunnels membership each month. After that it will basically be free for you.
Any new members you add after that are pure upside and many successful affiliate marketers, often referred to as Super Affiliates, make a full time passive income by leveraging this immense power of affiliate marketing.
Is The ClickFunnels Affiliate Program Free To Join?
Yes, not many people realize it but technically you do not actually need to be a customer of ClickFunnels in order to promote it.
And its a big but…
You will NOT be successful in affiliate marketing unless you truly know and understand the product you are trying to promote!
It makes sense when you think about it… How can you write content, make a YouTube video, do an interview or even just refer a friend to a product you know nothing about?
The BEST way to promote something is to immerse yourself in it.
In fact that’s why I created FunnelBeginner in the first place!
I was already immersed in the ClickFunnels world and wanted to build a valuable asset that can help people when it comes to getting started with sales funnels.
So take my advice and go get ClickFunnels first – there’s even a risk free 14 day FREE trial – and then use the 14 days to learn the tool and make content all about it!
That is the best way to start earning commissions.
How Do I Become A ClickFunnels Affiliate?
So there are a couple of things here:
If you are already a ClickFunnels customer on a monthly paid plan then you are already eligible to be a ClickFunnels affiliate.
You just need to go into the affiliates section from your profile drop down menu in the top right corner of the ClickFunnels dashboard screen.
That will take you to a page that looks like this:
On this page you can then start to sign up for the program, join the dedicated affiliates Facebook group, get support etc.
You’ll also be able to see the status of your Dream Car!
When you are first starting out you’ll see an image like the one above. As you can see for each member you refer your car will get a little closer to the 2 major affiliate milestones of 100 active referred members and 200 active referred members.
At these milestones not only are you making a tidy monthly passive income, you are also getting a bonus of either $500 or $1000 per month towards your car lease on top! How epic is that?!
To find out more about the Dream Car competition click here!
As you continue to scroll down the page you will also see the different offers you are able to promote and once you have access to your dashboard you’ll be able to get access to all of your own personal referral links.
Now, if you are NOT yet a ClickFunnels user, like I mentioned above my genuine advice would be to experience ClickFunnels first by getting a 14 day FREE trial – just go ahead and click the blue button below to find out more:
Why Promote ClickFunnels As An Affiliate?
Well first of all, ClickFunnels is probably one of the best affiliate programs out there bar none.
It pretty rare to find a perfect blend of a genuinely great and helpful product, a recurring revenue model with bonuses available on top AND a product that is needed by literally every business out there!
But even if we put all of that aside for a moment, here are some key reasons as to why you should start promoting ClickFunnels:
- It does what it says on the tin – it helps people build online sales funnels (well and a lot more actually as you can see in our detailed ClickFunnels review here)
- The products built around the software that you can promote are genuinely good:
- ClickFunnels pays 30 – 40% recurring commissions. This is a huge passive income opportunity for determined marketers and it includes other associated software products such as Funnel Scripts too
- One exception to this is actually the One Funnel Away Challenge itself where you get to keep 100% of the revenue from the Challenge itself. So refer someone and get $100. It doesn’t take long for that to start to add up!
- ClickFunnels uses something called a ‘Sticky Cookie’. This basically tags (or cookies) your lead so ClickFunnels knows you referred them in the first place. What’s awesome is that you then get credited with anything else that person goes on to buy in the ClickFunnels ecosystem because they were your initial referral. That can make you serious affiliate commissions given that ClickFunnels has some high ticket products!
- You also get 5% of any commissions that a ClickFunnel affiliate who signed up through your link gets!
- You can literally win payments for your Dream Car through the ClickFunnel’s Dream Car Contest on top of your recurring affiliate revenue!
Where Can I Find My ClickFunnels Affiliate Links?
Once you have gone through the ClickFunnels affiliate program enrolment process and been approved – this requires you to provide your personal/payment details as well as complete a US tax form for the IRS – then you will be able to have full access to the ClickFunnels affiliate center.
In there you will find comprehensive details all of the ClickFunnels products available to you to promote including graphics and email copy you can use in your marketing.
Once you have identified the product you want promote, whether it is a 14 day free ClickFunnels trial of the One Funnel Away Challenge, you can then click into that product to retrieve your personalized affiliate links.
For example, for the One Funnel Away Challenge:
Another nice touch with the ClickFunnels affiliate program is that you can customize the links to have Sub IDs that show you where the traffic came from, so for example if you want to distinguish between someone clicking a link on your blog versus your YouTube channel you could ass the Sub ID as being ‘blog’ or ‘YT’.
This will help you in tracking which channels are converting best for you!
How Does ClickFunnels Pay Affiliates?
As a ClickFunnels affiliate you have a choice of choosing to be paid your commissions through either PayPal or Check.
When Does ClickFunnels Pay Affiliates?
If you choose PayPal you will receive your commission payment on a weekly basis so long as a minimum of $50 has been generated in that given week.
If however you have selected to be paid by check then you will receive your ClickFunnels affiliate commission payment on a monthly basis instead.
What Is The Best Way To Succeed As A ClickFunnels Affiliate?
Affiliate Marketing is a HUGE online world and there are MANY ways to promote a product such as ClickFunnels.
That said, if you stick at it then the ClickFunnels affiliate program is legit.
Here is what I would recommend in terms of immediate next steps if you are interested in becoming a ClickFunnels Affiliate:
- As I’ve mentioned before, GET CLICKFUNNELS! You need to know what you are promoting
- Take advantage of the ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp – this summit will provide you with a deeper knowledge of ClickFunnels and also allow you to learn from the BEST in the game when it comes to promoting ClickFunnels including from people like Spencer Mecham who have cleared over one million dollars in ClickFunnels commissions alone!
- Bother to read the ClickFunnels Affiliate Agreement and Best Practice Guide. Yes, they are dull but they will help you to circumvent totally avoidable newbie mistakes!
- Study the Dream Car Winners to see how they are marketing ClickFunnels
- Build your social presence so you have a community of people you can introduce ClickFunnels to. Given that ClickFunnels can work for so many different businesses its worth thinking about a specific audience that could benefit from using the software. The more specific the better! For example don’t try to market to just anyone, perhaps try marketing to just Shopify eCommerce Store Owners for example.
ClickFunnels Affiliate – Closing Thoughts
There are many ways to market and promote ClickFunnels and if you can get it right it can be very lucrative for you as a ClickFunnels affiliate.
Let’s face it.. what could be better than recurring monthly passive income right! Especially from a valuable marketing tool that people need.
So start by being ethical and making sure you know the ClickFunnels product inside out (and not just guessing) followed by quickly building targeted content for a specific audience.
You are best to start your ClickFunnels affiliate journey by signing up for:
- A 14 Day Free Trial of ClickFunnels (and be ready to start making content)
- Doing the next One Funnel Away Challenge when it starts as this will expose you to a lot of great marketing lessons at an insane value price plus the challenge itself is very marketable as an affiliate and could actually be a great starting point for you
- Signing up for the ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp as its packed with great information on how to get a gameplan together to promote ClickFunnels from some of the best ClickFunnels Super Affiliates out there! Including the Million Dollar Man himself – Spencer Mecham
Finally if you are interested in learning more strategies then I encourage you to join my new Facebook group that focuses on ways to make money online using proven strategies and frameworks and will include content regarding promoting ClickFunnels among other tools and services!
So I hope you found this ClickFunnels affiliate guide useful.
Thanks for reading and good luck!