ClickFunnels launched in 2014 and has taken the online marketing world by storm, quickly becoming a firm favorite among full time internet marketers and savvy business owners alike… but are ClickFunnels legit?
Unfortunately, as ClickFunnels has continued to gain unprecedented amounts of internet attention, so too have questions been raised by the mostly misinformed to determine if ClickFunnels is a scam or a legitimate business.
In this article we will not only put the question: ‘are ClickFunnels legit’ to bed once and for all but we will also cover some of the features and power behind the ClickFunnels platform so you can get a better understanding of the tool and its capabilities.
While we agree that when something sounds too good to be true it normally isn’t, ClickFunnels really is an incredible platform and ultimately by reading this article we hope you will leave with 100% clarity on ClickFunnels once and for all!
So Really – Are ClickFunnels Legit?
First of all let’s clarify a couple of things:
- ‘ClickFunnels’ is the software product name, not the object itself
- You do not create a ‘ClickFunnel’, you simply create a ‘Funnel’
- ClickFunnels is owned by Etison LLC, which is the company founded by Russell Brunson and Todd Dickerson
Ok now that is out of the way, allow us to explain a little further.
ClickFunnels is a legitimate business that has been operating since 2014. It is undoubtedly one of the most powerful marketing tools currently available in the marketplace and it allows you to create things like:
- Landing pages
- Squeeze pages
- Webinar funnels
- Membership funnels
- Ecommerce funnels
- And many more!
One of the principal ideas behind ClickFunnels is for it to become an all-in-one marketing platform for all of your business needs, allowing you to no longer require separate expense associated with:
- Hiring costly developers
- Paying for separate shopping cart capabilities
- Needing a email marketing platform
- Requiring membership software
- Paying for affiliate tracking software
- And much more!
Ok But What Is A Sales Funnel?
Put simply, a sales funnel is simply a series of defined steps a customer will go through to either make a purchase or generate a lead.
Typically they are used in order to acquire new customers (as well as retain them) and to upsell products and services throughout the funnel steps in order to maximize the overall transaction value.
With its easy-to-use, no coding required, page editor – ClickFunnels puts the power back into an entrepreneurs hands so they do no longer have to be at the mercy of web developers to code pages for them. Instead you can have a new page published to the web in just a matter of minutes.
Better yet, ClickFunnels provides you with a whole host of professionally designed templates so you can have great design right out of the gate.
All of this leaves you with more time to do what matters most – focus on your marketing and associated customer experience.
How Does ClickFunnels Work?
As mentioned, ClickFunnels will help you to boost your sales and maximize the value of each customer going through your online sales funnel.
In order to get your next funnel launched you would follow a series of steps similar to the following:
- Make sure you have a ClickFunnels account registered and ready to go. Good news, you can try ClickFunnels for 14 days absolutely FREE by going here
- From the Funnels section, click ‘Add New’
- Here I would recommend you use their ‘Cookbook’ interface to choose the funnel objective that meets your chose business outcome. Just like a recipe, the funnel is broken down into an overview and map so you can understand each of the steps involved
- Once in the funnel page editor you can customize the funnel any way you want by dragging and dropping elements around, adding sections and rows, adding or removing elements etc. It means you can update a page without any coding skills whatsoever, just pointing, clicking and dragging. Its that simple
- You can then add products to your funnel, set the pricing and preferred payment methods (e.g. Stripe, PayPal or Clickbank). This is great for digital and physical products alike
- Once you have previewed and tested all parts of your funnel, you can publish it for the world to see and start driving traffic to it
You need to appreciate just how hard these steps would be in a world with ClickFunnels. It truly is a serious achievement what they have managed to create and now you as the entrepreneur have complete control over the funnel process.
You can launch quickly and A/B test in no time at all.
For a complete overview of ClickFunnel’s capabilities, check out our in-depth review here
Conclusion – Are ClickFunnels Legit?
So back to our original question… Are ClickFunnels Legit?
We can happily confirm that ClickFunnels is 100% a legit software platform run by an awesome group of entrepreneurs.
It has even been recognized as one of the fastest growing SaaS (software as a service) platforms and received accolades from companies such as Ernst & Young.
It is not only growing as a community (it currently counts in excess of 95k active users) but it continues to get better all the time!
When utilized correctly, ClickFunnels will not only save you money but it will actually help you to maximize each and every sale.
Yes there’s definitely hype around it, but occasionally a company does something extraordinary and reaps the benefit of the attention associated with it.
In this case ClickFunnels absolutely deserves the attention it is getting and you can feel confident in using it – it is 100% a legitimate company and really when you think about it… kind of awesome 🙂